We are told that Fluoride is good for our teeth, but we are not told that Fluoride is a poison, they calculate that most of the users of toothpaste containing Fluoride will not bother to read the fine print on every tube of toothpaste containing Fluoride;
“Warnings, keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age.
If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away”.
Why would you need to contact a “Poison Control Center” if you accidentally swallow something that is recommended that you use it your mouth.
Answer because Fluoride is a Poison, don’t use it in your mouth
They took the deception a step farther, they fluoridate the water we drink,to ensure that we are poisoned one way or the other.
To date no substantial evidence has been produced to substantiate that Fluoride is good for your teeth, on the contrary a barrage of evidence from research show that Fluoride is actually bad to use in your mouth or to drink fluoridated water.